Just Romance Me Jingle Bell Blog Hop – Best Things about the South
CAN’T FAKE THIS is about a divorcee ready to reenter the dating world. Anna Ryan is determined to be the best “product on the market,” which requires a lot more experience so she propositions sexy police officer Chase Harris to teach her how to make hot, passionate love as opposed to just having sex. He takes it a step further, instructing each lesson based on The Twelve Days of Christmas.
The story definitely has my “Sexy, Sassy & Southern” trademark. Speaking of the South, I’ve put together my list of Top 10 Favorite Things about the South.
1. Sweet tea and sweeter accents
2. Macaroni & cheese is a vegetable and pecan pie is a staple
3. Y’all is a proper noun
4. Smocked dresses and hairbows as big as a little girl’s head
5. Front porches are wide and words are long
6. Sultry summer nights that start in April
7. Mardi Gras. Enough said.
8. SEC football. (Roll Tide!) 9. Pageants are serious business
10. Everything is darlin’ and someone’s heart is always blessed
So what are your favorite things about where you live? I hope you’ll take advantage of the uniqueness of your area and enjoy it, no matter where you hail. One commenter will win an e-book copy of CAN’T FAKE THIS. If you sign up for my newsletter, you’ll receive a bonus entry. Thanks again for stopping by. Find me on Facebook at Casey Crow and Twitter at caseyecrow. I love to hear from readers!